Is it normal to Feet/Toes are bit cold - Online Doctor Chats
i dont think its normal
May I know your age?
Since when do you notice this symptom?
from long time
2-3 years i guess..
Can you describe the events that make your feet cold?
I mean are there any factors that causes cold feet?
nothing like that but i noticed this normally when i am sitting on chair
Do you have any other symptoms besides cold feet/toes?
Do you smoke?
normally i wear socks in winters for this..
Let me brief you.
External weather quite naturally will make your peripheries cold. I mean you would expect your feet and toes to be cold during cold weather.
However if the symptoms are noted on all occasions,
then we need to check your peripheral pulses
to verify perfusion of the limb.
If peripheral pulses are normal, then coldness of feet and toes is not a serious trouble.
You can consult a local doctor and get the pulses checked.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no thx may i know doc where ru located ?
I am based in Bangalore.
Do you have any other questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Neck right shoulder arm pain lightheadedness
- Dizzy cold hands cold feet
- My sternum pops in then out when applied pressure
- Balanitis xerotica obliterans causes
- Metastatic cancer causes
- Uterine cramps causes
- Microscopic collagenous colitis causes
- Cold hands cold feet causes
- Myxoid meniscus
- Cold feet and bruised toes
- Cold feet and toe cramps
- Cold feet numb toes
- My toes have gone numb and itchy
- Infectious colitis causes
- Myelopathy and bladder weakness and low calcium