Is it necessary to take injections after dog bite? - Online Doctor Chats
What do we have to do in case of Dog bite?
You just have to wash it under full force of water and clean it with soap
any injection needed?
The need for injection can be decided by the doctor who examines the wound
Whom should we consult?
Any local doctor
Now a days only single injection is taken or 3 of them..
how much does it cost?
Each inj would cost around 350 rupees
Yeah general physician will do
our near doc is asking us to take 5 of them.
ok in unconfirmed rabies it is ok with 3 injections
While observing the dog
Do you have any more queries
no thanks doc
Thank you for consulting me.
Bye for now
Just a min
R u there Doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tried to pop a pimple bruised area
- Symptoms of Post-operative sepsis
- Treatment and cure for Post-operative sepsis
- Headaches after dog bite injection
- Toddler penis is swollen and bruised
- Is it necessary to take all the doses for a dog bite
- Diagnosis of Bacterial abscess
- Penis bruise or std
- Random bruise on penis
- When to take anti rabies injection after a dog bite
- What happens if an injection is missed after dog bite
- Bruise on palate in toddler
- Symptoms of Pediatric viral infection
- Genital candidiasis causes
- Haemoglobin injections after dog bite