Is it necessary to take injections after dog bite? - Online Doctor Chats
What do we have to do in case of Dog bite?
You just have to wash it under full force of water and clean it with soap
any injection needed?
The need for injection can be decided by the doctor who examines the wound
Whom should we consult?
Any local doctor
Now a days only single injection is taken or 3 of them..
how much does it cost?
Each inj would cost around 350 rupees
Yeah general physician will do
our near doc is asking us to take 5 of them.
ok in unconfirmed rabies it is ok with 3 injections
While observing the dog
Do you have any more queries
no thanks doc
Thank you for consulting me.
Bye for now
Just a min
R u there Doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Svt ablation pros cons
- Svt ablation side effects
- Dent is scalp and diagnosis
- Headaches after dog bite injection
- Is it necessary to take all the doses for a dog bite
- Dengue spots on skin
- Lyme disease and dental enamel
- Mesothelioma abdominal wall
- When to take anti rabies injection after a dog bite
- Can a mouth swab detect disease
- Fungal infection eardrum deteriorated
- After thermal ablation
- What happens if an injection is missed after dog bite
- Discharge after ablation
- Haemoglobin injections after dog bite