Is it fine to travel by train in early pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
my wife is pregnant and its 65 days since LMP
is it ok to travel now
by train, for arnd 25 hours
Yes, it is fine to travel now
my frnds and colleagues hv been telling that v need to be very careful atleast till 90 days
but now, i am planning to leave her in her home town
You can travel till 90 days in train
It is not a problem
flight travel is ruled out, i guess
atleast by train
she can also fl
oh.. is it ?
wen we met the doctor last time, she said NO for flight travels till 4th month
There is no harm in flying in early pregnancy
She can also travel by train
u mean to say that after 90 days, its lil risky to travel by train ?
Not after 5 months but
Yes, any long distance travel after 5 months is not advised
okie.. thanks for your advise
Thank you too
anyways, train travel is better than flight, isn't it ?
Yes, it is
ok thank you.
have a nice day!!!
Is there anything else you want to discuss on?
no. nothing at the moment. Thanks!
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Honeycomb rash is called
- What causes white discharge and are there chances of pregnancy
- Find a drug called zerodol
- Is there a term called penile infantile
- Can we travel in train during early pregnancy
- Jittery feeling early pregnancy
- What is shadows of the lungs called
- What is loose motions called
- What are typical signs of pregnancy
- Travelling by bus in early pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy after taking unwanted72
- Pregnancy jelly in early pregnancy
- Stomach painsmediterranean flu5 weeks pregnant
- Bus travel safe in very early pregnancy ivf
- What is the cause of bloating after taking plan b