Is inducing pain for delivery safe? - Online Doctor Chats
I am 37 weeks pregnant. My doctor has decided to induce pain and deliver me at 38 weeks. The baby growth is not much because of PI problem. Is this a right decision?
what is PI problem?
can you elaborate?
The scanning report says that the blood flow from one side is lesser than the blood flow to the right side to the baby
You can go ahead with the inductiion
no harm in it
are you back?
please tell me
I am also worried if it will end up in C section
I mean inducing pain.
When you are induced, it should mostly end in vaginal delivery
C section is rare in such case
The doctor said that the growth is less compared to the weeks completed. Is it a worry?
it is a worry
Could you share the detailed report with me so that I can comment specifically?
What precautions should I take?
I need full details of the same
could you mail me the scanning report?
You mean scanning report?
doppler study report
all the reports that are relevant
you are not responding again
please log in to chat again
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Are pepto bismal tablets helpful to cure microscopic colitis
- Does pain medications cause more pain
- Normal man use proluton depot what happened
- Is inducing pain for delivey safe for the child
- Pain in legs after delivery
- Need medication for pimples and scars caused due to that
- Epigastric pain after delivery
- Ear pain after delivery
- Effect of primolut depot on pregnancy
- Proluton depot injection side effect symptoms
- Side effects of proluton depot on foetus
- Primolut depot in early pregnancy
- What is the remedy for worms
- Should i send my wife to other men for sex
- Normal delivery pain