Is endometrum thickness of 12mm normal? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
my endometrum measures 12mm..would that be XXXXXXX ?what may be the reasons?how to rectify?
May I know your age?
married since an year
May I also know at what period of menstrual cycle was the test done?
3rd of mentural cycle was this scan done
i am victim of congential hypothrodism as well
Let me brief you.
In your case, 12 mm endometrial thickness at 3rd day of menstrual cycle is not normal.
However this may be due to the fact that you are not menstruating regularly.
If you were menstruating when the scan was done, I would repeat the scan during the later half of menstrual cycle say after 2-3 weeks
and take a call on its action.
Have you followed?
will do the same
Do you have any other query?
thank u doctor
Is there any other question?
I hope your question is answered.
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Low bmi and concerta
- Milk with honey increase sperm content
- I hear my pulse in my ears when i put in earplugs
- How to use monistat ovule
- Endometrial thickness 12mm and chances of holding of pregnancy
- What are metronidazole tablets for
- Endometrial hyperplasia 12mm thick
- Diflucan for vaginal yeast infection
- How to take clotrimazole troche
- Thickness of dominant follicle 12mm
- Nuchal fold thickness 12mm
- Lump on top butt crack
- Lower labial frenulum hurts what to do
- Metronidazole 500mg for yeast infection
- Nuchal thickness 12mm scan