Is endometrum thickness of 12mm normal? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
my endometrum measures 12mm..would that be XXXXXXX ?what may be the reasons?how to rectify?
May I know your age?
married since an year
May I also know at what period of menstrual cycle was the test done?
3rd of mentural cycle was this scan done
i am victim of congential hypothrodism as well
Let me brief you.
In your case, 12 mm endometrial thickness at 3rd day of menstrual cycle is not normal.
However this may be due to the fact that you are not menstruating regularly.
If you were menstruating when the scan was done, I would repeat the scan during the later half of menstrual cycle say after 2-3 weeks
and take a call on its action.
Have you followed?
will do the same
Do you have any other query?
thank u doctor
Is there any other question?
I hope your question is answered.
Thanks for visiting me here. Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ketoconazole cream in labia minora
- Who can help me with methadone maintenance program
- Why am i having bleeding in gums while brushing
- Uterus free fluid seen cul de pid meaning
- Endometrial thickness 12mm and chances of holding of pregnancy
- What are the causes for swelling in face and eyes
- Grey crusty vaginal discharge no odor
- What do you suggest for a tumor
- Endometrial hyperplasia 12mm thick
- Does macrodantin cure vaginal thrush
- Thickness of dominant follicle 12mm
- Cut in the crease of the labia majora in toddler ?
- Nuchal fold thickness 12mm
- Why is a welder having weird feelings in throat
- Nuchal thickness 12mm scan