Is double dose of Advil dangerous? - Online Doctor Chats
I accidentally gave my 22 month old a double dose of Advil. The nurse said it was not XXXXXXX to him. Is this true or should I have him checked out at the dr office?
let me read your query
it is not XXXXXXX
your nurse is right
there is no need to get it checked at the doctor's office
Is there any side effects that may occur?
nothing at all
please be relaxed
he might a a little gastric irritation
Okay, thank you.
give him more fluids to drink
he will be fine
That makes me feel better. It will definitely never happen again.
do not blame yourself
you have not done something untoward
Thank you and have a good day.
thank you too
and have a good day too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Professional swimming chlorine penis
- Use of steam rooms after heart surgery
- Swimming pool lack of chlorine
- Double dose advil 5year old
- Dolowin tablet sideeffects
- Baby had double the tylenol dose
- Epiglottis choking on spit
- Chokes on spit and wakes toddler
- Nerve ending red spots on hands
- Advil and alcohol dangerous
- Dangers of taking advil
- Flixotide high cholestrole
- Pain in upper back and chest after drinking coffee
- Accidentally took double the amount of advil
- My 3yo got double dose of advil