Is dizziness and leg cramps common during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am 33 week pregnant
my Hb is 10.7
i used to walk at morning and evening
now i am dizziness
i am feeling diziness
Proceed with your question.
we should walk or not
Walking and other form of pelvic exercise is recommended at this time.
However if dizziness is severe, it is necessary that you go and get it checked by your gynecologist.
I wouldn't recommend you to walk when you are dizzy since the risks of fall are hight.
how much i should walk
So get it checked.
Amount of exercise is individualized as per your tolerance level.
No mandatory rules there.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other question?
do we take carrot juice
Yes, you can take them.
least likely the cramps may also be due to venous clots too.
If the pain is severe consult a doctor immediately.
If they are tolerable, you can get it checked during your next visit to the doctor.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Leg cramps sign of pregnancy
- Leg cramps during early pregnancy
- High risk of down syndrome
- Cervix fibroid 4 cm pregnancy
- Leg cramps nausea dizzy
- Cervix pain and not pregnant
- Leg cramps in early pregnancy
- Cervical mucus during early pregnancy
- Increased stomach acid with fever
- Flucloxacillin and increased acid in stomach
- Flucloxacillan and acid reflux
- Throat feels tight lots of acid feeling
- Leg cramps pregnancy symptom
- Risk factors for down syndrome
- Succinic acid for fatty liver