Is dizziness and leg cramps common during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am 33 week pregnant
my Hb is 10.7
i used to walk at morning and evening
now i am dizziness
i am feeling diziness
Proceed with your question.
we should walk or not
Walking and other form of pelvic exercise is recommended at this time.
However if dizziness is severe, it is necessary that you go and get it checked by your gynecologist.
I wouldn't recommend you to walk when you are dizzy since the risks of fall are hight.
how much i should walk
So get it checked.
Amount of exercise is individualized as per your tolerance level.
No mandatory rules there.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other question?
do we take carrot juice
Yes, you can take them.
least likely the cramps may also be due to venous clots too.
If the pain is severe consult a doctor immediately.
If they are tolerable, you can get it checked during your next visit to the doctor.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Penis pain and pilonidal infection
- Leg cramps sign of pregnancy
- Viral infection with pain and raging thirst
- Leg cramps during early pregnancy
- Leg cramps nausea dizzy
- Leg cramps in early pregnancy
- Upper respiratory infection with painful urination
- Sinus infection and palpitations
- 9th week of pregnancy small blood stains
- Low bp in 9th month pregnancy
- Bleeding during 9th day of cycle
- Urinary tract infections and recycled toilet paper
- Leg cramps pregnancy symptom
- Bleeding in 9th month
- Bleeding in 9th month of pregnancy