Is benzoyl peroxide gel and adapalene gel safe for skin pigmentation problem? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
hi am fine.
how can i help you
i had few queries clarifications about skin problem again....have bought few medicines so wanted to know if its fine
sure, go ahead
Yes they are
Wash your face with cetaphil twice a day
Then apply benzoyl peroxide in the morning
ok but cetaphil sunscreen lotion is very expensive
Adapalene needs to be applied at night
You can use Lotus sunscreen also
60 SPF in gel form
Its about 300
sure i can buy that...
Then you can take that
Its also good
ok and i will apply adapalene gel in the night
The sunscreen needs to be applied 20-30 minutes before you step out
Dont use adapalene in the day time
Do you follow now?
ok will that...
i will follow...
Is there any other concern I can address?
nope am fine...thanks!
Thanks for consulting me
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel
- Can deriva ms be used with benzoyl peroxide gel
- Rash patches on thigh
- Apply benzoyl peroxide gel on testicles
- Pregnant even with wet patch
- Period red itchy spots on foot
- Red blotches on feet and lower legs
- Tips to avoid white hair
- White patches on tongue pregnancy
- Erythromycin benzoyl peroxide topical gel
- Wrinkle problem clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel help
- What is a pin prick rash on inside of upper leg
- Purple patches on tongue
- Purple patches on scar tissue
- Smelly sweat from steriods