Is back pain common after C section? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
after c-section back pains are common ?
any reason for hvng back pains
especially after delivery
i noticed especially in ladies who ever hvng c-seciton
it would be difficult to predict the cause without physical examination.
at the time of surgery they will give a spine injection becos of that any chance?
Spine injection can cause back ache.
at that point of time or for entire future also
it usually will disappear with time and rest.
we are working women so can assume at ur end no rest
for morethan 8 hrs
what is the remedy for that
Rest and plenty of water is the advice for such pain.
achaa..ok fine....if it is worst then beter to go for physical examination only right
When was the lumbar puncture done?
If the puncture was done 3 years ago;
that will not be responsible for the back ache.
You can advice the patient to rest and drink plenty of water.
If pain does not improve, advice the patient to visit a doctor for physical examination.
Hope you have followed?
Do you have any other query?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cramps while on duphaston
- Throbbing back pain after c section
- Severe upper back pain after c section
- Dark spot on my cervix mean
- Clear sweet discharge from breast
- Day 11 the follicle size is 17cm any chance of release an egg
- Dark ring around one nipple pagets disease
- Indentation on skull after bruise
- Bruising on legs delayed after fall
- Bruise on penis after hit
- Hard knot on leg after bruise
- Experiencing severe knee pain and back pain after the c-section
- Lump after the bruise is gone
- Severe knee pain and back pain after c section delivery
- Back pain after c section