Is back pain common after C section? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
after c-section back pains are common ?
any reason for hvng back pains
especially after delivery
i noticed especially in ladies who ever hvng c-seciton
it would be difficult to predict the cause without physical examination.
at the time of surgery they will give a spine injection becos of that any chance?
Spine injection can cause back ache.
at that point of time or for entire future also
it usually will disappear with time and rest.
we are working women so can assume at ur end no rest
for morethan 8 hrs
what is the remedy for that
Rest and plenty of water is the advice for such pain.
achaa..ok fine....if it is worst then beter to go for physical examination only right
When was the lumbar puncture done?
If the puncture was done 3 years ago;
that will not be responsible for the back ache.
You can advice the patient to rest and drink plenty of water.
If pain does not improve, advice the patient to visit a doctor for physical examination.
Hope you have followed?
Do you have any other query?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Throbbing back pain after c section
- Severe upper back pain after c section
- Diagnosis of prostatic cyst
- Getting startled easily
- Giardia lamblia treatment children nose bleeding
- Diagnosis of nill cyst
- Diagnosis of ovarian dermoid cyst
- Glans removal
- Experiencing severe knee pain and back pain after the c-section
- Diagnosis of recurrent ovarian cyst
- Diagnosis of advanced endometriosis
- Glue ear and flying burst eardrums
- Severe knee pain and back pain after c section delivery
- Glucose reading 138
- Back pain after c section