Is Syringe procedure safe for treatment of wax clogged ears? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have consulted a ENT and he gave me soliwax drops plus AZIWOK-500 for 3 days
and then he told me to have a syringe procedure after 5 days to clean the ear
should i continue with his advice?
Syringe procedure is a simple one where your ear will be flushed with water to remove the wax particles.
If the wax is hard and impacted, soliwax would dissolve it making it easier for it to be flushed.
This treatment is appropriate if you indeed have an impacted wax.
Therefore proceed with his advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Reactive hypoglycemia white stool
- Hypothyroidism and motion sickness
- Walgreens ear wax syringe
- Hypothermia prevention while in a vehicle
- Holding in a sneeze causes throat pain?
- Is azibact 500 useful
- Ear wax for stye treatment
- Treatment middle ear infection adults syringe dettol
- Hypothyroidism and itchy skin
- What is a hypoplastic testicle
- Treatment and cure for Ear wax
- Pus comming out of childs ear
- What is the treatment for sore swollen ear post syringing
- Is microdox 180mg tab good for throat infection
- Septoplasty turbinate reduction exercise jog