Is Syringe procedure safe for treatment of wax clogged ears? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have consulted a ENT and he gave me soliwax drops plus AZIWOK-500 for 3 days
and then he told me to have a syringe procedure after 5 days to clean the ear
should i continue with his advice?
Syringe procedure is a simple one where your ear will be flushed with water to remove the wax particles.
If the wax is hard and impacted, soliwax would dissolve it making it easier for it to be flushed.
This treatment is appropriate if you indeed have an impacted wax.
Therefore proceed with his advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Walgreens ear wax syringe
- Arm ache below the elbow
- Dull ache under arms with avonex
- Ear wax for stye treatment
- Treatment middle ear infection adults syringe dettol
- Infection urinaire citrobacter koseri
- Lump where arm bends aches
- Treatment and cure for Ear wax
- How long it takes to heal after tympanoplasty
- Dull stomach ache headache loss of appetite
- Body aches sweatingweaknessloss of appetite
- What is the treatment for sore swollen ear post syringing
- Nitrofurantoin for ear ache
- Is watermelon bad for you during cold and cough
- Dry scabbing behind baby ears