Is PCV 13 vaccination necessary for a 8 month child? If so where to get it free of cost? - Online Doctor Chats
I hv a child 8 months old
doctor has suggested for PCV 13 vaccination
I wanted to know whether it is realy neccessary ?
bcoz its quite costly
4 doses of 4100 bugs
You donot have to
You can ask for a cheaper version of the medicine
its PCV 10
which costs 2300 bugs each n 4 doses
You can check with the government hospital....I think the cheaper one is available for free there.
But you need to check with them
If it is not available, then you may buy the cheaper one.
Actually it is good if you get it for your baby.
thanks a lot
It protects against some serious infections
for ur suggestions
Did I answer your query?
yes doctor sais so
Do you have any other query?
Bye for now
You can login again
to chat with our doctors
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Child requires vaccinations will it cost too much
- Rash down both forearms stomach and back
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine pcv
- Sensory seeking disorder
- Measles vaccination on 8 months baby
- Lower right back pain irregular bowel
- Back red blotches child
- Pediatric mitochondrial disease
- Mitochondrial disease and pain
- Hiv lumps at bottom ob back
- Hyperactivity-impulsivity disorder
- What is pcv 13 vaccine
- Kawasaki disease long-term prognosis
- Back cracking when bowel movement
- What is the pcv vaccine