Is "Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura" completely curable? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Is their any chance of complete recovery.
I haven't heard or seen patients completely cured of ITP. But since I am a general physician I do not see much cases of ITP
We have been told their is no medicine in allopathy.
to a hematologist
who see such cases very often.
You can take their opinion about this concern.
Yes, in allopathy treatment is symptomatic.
Any expert specialist you would like to refer.
through immune supplementing drugs.
Most of the doctors answering queries on XXXXXXX are competent.
You can discuss with any of them.
You are welcome.
I wish your son good health...
Do you have any other questions?
No thank you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Graph hemoglobin in first month life
- Graph weak immune system
- Why do black people have black spots in their stretch marks
- Mouthwash granular pharyngitis
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura itp aids
- How to increase grasping power for study
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and itchy scalp
- Should infected mosquito bites be popped?
- Graveyard shorten life span
- Will sandimmune treat idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?
- Possible reactions to spider bites to the testical
- Bitter gourd good for pemphigus vulgaris
- Which ointment is best for black spot on cheeks.
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and mouth ulcers
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura flair hyperintensity