Is "Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura" completely curable? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
Is their any chance of complete recovery.
I haven't heard or seen patients completely cured of ITP. But since I am a general physician I do not see much cases of ITP
We have been told their is no medicine in allopathy.
to a hematologist
who see such cases very often.
You can take their opinion about this concern.
Yes, in allopathy treatment is symptomatic.
Any expert specialist you would like to refer.
through immune supplementing drugs.
Most of the doctors answering queries on XXXXXXX are competent.
You can discuss with any of them.
You are welcome.
I wish your son good health...
Do you have any other questions?
No thank you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is novelon right for uterus cyst
- What could be the reason for neon yellow stool
- Pilonidal abscess side affects
- How to treat thalasemia minor
- Nose chapped and scabs cream tissues
- At what age should kids be given de-worming tablets
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura itp aids
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and itchy scalp
- Little pustules on babys scalp
- Is eightballz salts a synthetic cocaine
- Will sandimmune treat idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?
- I am 13 and i have extra skin hanging way down below the lip
- What diet should i take during pregnancy
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and mouth ulcers
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura flair hyperintensity