Irritation, watering and strain in eyes due to long working hours in computer. Need check up? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. xxxxxxxx here
Please proceed with your query
I have irritation and strain in my eyes when I sit in front of my laptop fir long hours.
Also sometimes tears come out of my eyes due to strain.
Please help me with that.
You could use add tears eye drops every 4 hours
in both the eyes
Also, you must blink your eyes often
You must also take frequent breaks from the computer
Every hour you must stare at a distant object more than 20 meters away for the eye strain to go away
Are you there?
Are you following me?
do i need a eye check up??
May I know your age?
I do not think you need to go for an eye check up
It means i do not have any serious problem..
are you there??
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Why do i get red rings around my eyes when i run outside
- Lithotripsy recovery and non alcoholic beer
- Why is swimming and alcohol bad
- Can smoking meth cause dry eyes and tired feeling
- Is isopropyl alcohol bad for pregnancy
- Irritation in eye and redness with water in it
- Lymphangioma of the eye web md
- Feel my heart beat with alcohol
- Constantly feel my eyes are being squeezed being squeezed
- Precautions for eyes working computer
- Eye irritations while working under computer
- Eyes due to computer
- Cloudy vision from contacts even after glasses put on
- Headache due to eye strain
- Can i drink alcohol before a biopsy