Irritation on back. How to overcome this? - Online Doctor Chats
Please go ahead with the query
I am facing irritation on my back...
Since how long?
for more than 8 months now
Do you scratch it?
Is it on the upper back?
Did you see a doctor?
Did you use any medicne?
Unfortunately i couldn't becoz of my wedding and busy trips tht followed
no doctor.. during my wedding when turmeric was applied it had vanished
it resumed after tht
Since it is been more than 8 months we need to know the diagnosis before the treatment
Since it reduced with turmeric it is most likely a superficial infection
Otherwise you can post the query for 'Ask A Specialist' with the image
thank you doctor!
u have good evening ahead !
Thank you for visiting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Restylane lip injections
- Stromectol scabies treatment
- Is sneezing a side effect of malarone pediatric?
- How to overcome abdominal and lower back pain
- How to overcome pain in testicle back and abdomen
- How to overcome my back pain
- Is trouble with sleeping a side effect of luvox?
- Is cold sweats a side effect of invega sustenna?
- Is redness of the skin a side effect of linzess?
- Suffering from back pain how to overcome this problem
- How to overcome the prolonged hip and back pain
- Best hand lotion
- Is fainting a side effect of methylprednisolone?
- Dry flaky scalp
- Prescribed bleaching cream