Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Irritation in the eyes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
Doctor :   please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status
User :   hi doctor, my name is XXXXXXXX from XXXX. im 42 and married, XXXX
User :   i have some eye irritation since one month
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any redness, watering, blurring of eyes
User :   no
Doctor :   do you use computer for long time
User :   it will be coming high when i was in front of computer
User :   yes more than 10hrs daily
Doctor :   do you use any glasses, spectacles
User :   no
Doctor :   did you checked your vision any time
Doctor :   avoid staring at computer for long times
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor