Irritation in ear and used candid drops. Still having itching regularly. Suggest the cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am XXXX
Doctor In recent past i caht with one doctor
reg I am getting iritaion in ear
3 times for 3days
but still I am getting itching
i am getting iching regularly
daily I clean with ear buds
Yes, I am here.
can you help me on this
Please proceed. What other symptoms do you have?
Are you there?
just itching i have in
Since when are you having this itching?
its comming regularly
Is the itching present throughout the day or is it intermittent episode?
May I know your age?
Do you have history of diabetes?
sry my father has diabetis
is this due to diabetis
it doesn't imply diabetes.
Let me brief you.
If it is indeed a fungus,
then it is unlikely that you will improve only with 3 days of candid ear drops.
you will need to wait for atleast 7-10 days to see any improvement.
However besides fungal infection
yes doctor it is already 2 weeks
Therefore I suggest you to continue the ear drops for a week more.
Avoid probling your ear further with ear buds.
Keep the area clean and dry.
If the itching worsens or continues to persist despite a week of candid ear drops
you can consider visiting an ENT surgeon
It seems you have moved out of the chat window.
Please login again if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Will ramomycin cure severe ear itching
- Drugs/medication for myoma uteri
- Treatment and cure for candidal balanitis
- Sore throat and sore ear at 38 weeks pregnant
- Treatment and cure for ear irritation
- Drugs/medication for eye proptosis
- Drugs/medication for lupus related vasculitis
- Drugs/medication for luminal amoebiasis
- Had ear infection cured still problem persists permanent cure
- Numb feeling in throat sinusitis
- Drugs/medication for penis head infection
- Raspy voice back pain
- Treatment and cure for candidal intertrigo
- Lump behind 8 month olds left ear
- Rare disease blood clots sore throat