Irregular periods with pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : i have a very sharp and sore pain near my him (like under my bellybutton but to the left about 6 inches) i have no idea what it could be. at first i thought maybe a gas pain but i don't think so ive had it for 2 days now. also i don't know if this has anything to do with the pain but i have very irregular periods and i didn't have a period from march to september. then all of a sudden from september 8th ive had it for 2 months straight, that's like 61 days of period!
User : oh also it hurts more when i stand up or walk or do anything excersize related.
Have you consulted any gynaecologist for this problem
User : yes im waiting for an appointment but it will be a week or tow
Doctor : The pain you describe seems to arise from the ovaries.
User : oh
User : what could it be?
Doctor : It could be polycystic ovarian disease.
User : what is that?
But a definitive diagnosis can be done only after examination.
It is one of the commonest problem faced by young females.
Doctor : It is a kind of structuarl abnormality of the ovaries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can starting and stopping of eltroxin cause irregular periods
- Irregular periods and pelvic pain
- Mucodyne and lung cancer
- Irregular periods with breast pain
- Can unprotected sex two days before periods lead to pregnancy
- Lung cancer mood swings
- Ovarian cancer mestatis to lungs
- Irregular period painful abdomen why
- Should a long delay in period call for medical intervention
- Lip split in middle cancer
- What could be done for bleeding after sex
- What can having dark period after finishing light period mean
- Tailbone and leg pain irregular period
- Stomach pain tiredness irregular periods
- Does cancer lump puss