Irregular periods with pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : i have a very sharp and sore pain near my him (like under my bellybutton but to the left about 6 inches) i have no idea what it could be. at first i thought maybe a gas pain but i don't think so ive had it for 2 days now. also i don't know if this has anything to do with the pain but i have very irregular periods and i didn't have a period from march to september. then all of a sudden from september 8th ive had it for 2 months straight, that's like 61 days of period!
User : oh also it hurts more when i stand up or walk or do anything excersize related.
Have you consulted any gynaecologist for this problem
User : yes im waiting for an appointment but it will be a week or tow
Doctor : The pain you describe seems to arise from the ovaries.
User : oh
User : what could it be?
Doctor : It could be polycystic ovarian disease.
User : what is that?
But a definitive diagnosis can be done only after examination.
It is one of the commonest problem faced by young females.
Doctor : It is a kind of structuarl abnormality of the ovaries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Veins jumping in my neck means what
- Hcg 197 after miscarriage
- Losartan and orange juice
- Irregular periods and pelvic pain
- Irregular periods with breast pain
- Irregular period painful abdomen why
- Toddler urinary problems with orange juice
- Period lasting 18 days
- 18 day period and still spotting
- Tailbone and leg pain irregular period
- Orange juice and vyvanse
- Curam 1g late menses
- Unilateral painful jugular lymph node
- Cycloreg on 19th day of period
- Stomach pain tiredness irregular periods