Irregular periods with light flow - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi, i got my period last august and it's been very light.
User : i get them about every two or three months
User : 13
any other symptoms
whats your weight?
User : but now, i've started getting them every month, and it's been really heave with a lot red jelly sort of things the size of a nickle
User : is the normal, or healthy?
User : heavy*
yes, getting every month is normal
but lot is not
User : but what about the blood clots?
i think you had irregular periods earliar
so you have to go for complete evaluation
User : but i'm pretty active because i'm a gymnast, and i only weigh about 90 pounds
blood clots is ok
User : should i go see a doctor?
yes better seeing a doctor
User : okay, thanks you.
go for investigstions
like harmonal assay
User : okay, thanks by
do you have thiroid problem
or any pain abdomen
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 16 years old and light/irregular periods
- Have light and irregular periods any need to worry
- Can fever affect menstrual flow
- Increase in size of bald spot in beard
- How lemon affects the menses
- Irregular periods light period spotting what is the problem
- Im very thirsty with a sore head
- How to treat svt
- Noticed light spotting and irregular periods
- Can menstruation cycle be affected by vyvanse
- Information about procto 4
- Vyvanse affect menstrual cycle
- Have irregular periods light bleeding and painful suggestion
- Does wysolone affect menstrual cycle
- Injured while doing the splits