Irregular periods due to PCOD - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello Dr? How are U?
Doctor : Good thanks
User : Dr I am female aged 31 yrs having a kid . I have history of irregular periods. and I had PCOD Polysystic Ovaries.I had my last menses In sept and the next was to be in OCt first week but till today i didnt get my periods. am worried did my pregnancy test in OCt negative. what should i do?
Doctor : If you are sure of PCOD
Doctor : then you will have irregular periods
Doctor : as it is the feature of pcod
User : yes dr
Doctor : Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is leg cramps a side effect of depakote sprinkles?
- Is it okay to swallow menses
- Irregular periods due to worms
- Medroxy p to start period
- Symptoms of menopause pain in ribs
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Throat tightening part of menopause
- Will ovacet cure pcod and irregular periods
- Meftal spas tablet wikipedia
- Is joint or muscle pain a side effect of diflucan?
- Irregular periods diagnosed with pcod treatment
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of dexpak taperpak?
- Irregular periods due to ipill
- Is feeling sad or empty a side effect of diazepam?
- Is sore throat a side effect of diazepam intensol?