Irregular periods and continuous bleeding for 1 month - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
User : i was wondering what it means if i had my period twice in one month and than for a month straight after that?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i had my period twice in one month and than for a month straight after that ...i am 20 years old
User : i was wondering what could cause this?
Doctor : k
Doctor : it is called dysmennorhea
Doctor : are you sexually active
User : yes
Doctor : before you were having regular periods?
User : yup
Doctor : the cause can be due to miscarriage, infections etc
Doctor : did u get the bleeding in clots or on flow?
User : dots
User : and in a flow for a few days
Doctor : harmonal irregularities
User : is it something i should be worried about?
Doctor : these three are more common
Doctor : do you have pain ?
Doctor : is it bleeding even now?
User : its been even for a day
User : but theres no pain
User : the first 2 weeks there was menstral cramps
Doctor : if it is bleeding heavily and continously then u should be worried about
Doctor : k
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Gooey dark red clumps during periods
- Bubble feeling on the side of foot
- My problem was irregular period problem with 1 year
- Fecal matter with white bubbles in it
- Clots sneaking past tampons
- Irregular periods gap of months with lengthy menses worrisome
- Postinor irregular periods for 2 months
- Clotty lumps in period
- Cerazette irregular periods after 18 months
- Bubble like feeling heart murmer
- Clumpy spurm discharge
- Clumpy discharge 8 weeks pregnant
- Painful bubbles in skin diagnosis
- Bubbling feeling in groin
- Three months irregular periods after tubectomy