Irregular periods and chances of conceiving - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : My Problem is right from the beginning i have a irregular periods( 45 to 60 days).I consulted a Doctor who suggested me to take some tablets like Letroz, Caberlin, Glycomel and Naturogest. From these tablets the periods will be regular and also i can conceive so they have suggested me this. I have did all the test like thyroid, blood test, Prolactin every thing is normal. Even my husband Semens test is also normal. If i discontinue these tablets again my periods are irregular. The bleeding is also less if i take these tablets. We are trying for a baby now. So these tablets will be helpfull or else we have to change it. Is there any thing permanent solution for irregular periods. As we are planning for baby please help us out.
Doctor : Did you get an ultrasound pelvis done?
User : i did scanning also but no prob
Doctor : OK
User : so any solution
Doctor : You need further evaluation like a Follicular study to find out whether you are ovulating or not.
User : that also i did the egg is releasing on 16th day every thing is normal
User : is these tablets are helpfull to me
Doctor : Did you test for compatibility with your husband's semen for Anti-sperm antibodies?
User : or else do i need to consult other doctor
User : no
User : his count rate is 46
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : I am not talking about the count rate, this is a different test when you have antibodies in you that kill sperms.
User : can u plz tell me any medicine to increase his count
User : no
User : k what is the test name
Doctor : I guess that the medicines are producing a normal ovulation in you
Doctor : You need not change them but you need to discuss with your Gynaec regarding,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnancy 30 weeks left leg pain
- Symptoms of a follicle in tube
- Trying to conceive history of irregular periods chances of pregnancy
- Folicular study with stimulation
- Irregular periods trying to conceive
- Irregular periods planning to conceive glyciphage prescribed chances of pregnancy
- Folic tablets vs folinz tablets
- 2yr old with green goey eyes
- Is folinine tablet helps in getting pregnant
- 30 weeks pregnant with sinus infection
- High prolactin level 30 hair loss
- Pregnancy when follicle is msf
- Loestrin 30 and headaches
- Trying to conceive irregular periods taking medicines for periods
- Irregular period on provera can i conceive