Irregular periods, 48 years, lose vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi'
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello Doctor
User : i am 48 years old and still have irregular periods.
User : I am very constipated and have to take laxatives every day
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 48 years,Female
User : User : Service
Doctor : k
User : Married with 2 children
User : My vagina has become very loose and my husband gets no pleasure at all
User : Can it be rectified with medicines?
Doctor : well ur in pre menopausal stage?
User : yes
Doctor : so it has be the laxity'
User : yes
Doctor : dont worry about it
Doctor : the periods r irregular coz of it
User : ok
User : But does this need surgical rectification?
Doctor : no
Doctor : At about the age of 45 to 50 the ovaries stop making oestrogen and the withdrawal of the hormone results in stoppage of the monthly menstrual periods. This is called menopause and it happens naturally to all women sooner or later but may also be induced if the ovaries are removed or stop functioning for any other reason.
Doctor : symptoms of menopause
Doctor : Irregular bleeding
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Itchy rough patch at entrance to vagina
- Suggestions on neurologist who specializes in concussions
- 40 years irregular periods
- Not losing weight with irregular period
- 48 year old with irregular periods
- Homeopathy for endrometrial hyperplasia
- Irregular periods in 11 year
- Penis entering a vulva
- What are reasons for itching near the penis head
- Overweight problems entering vagina
- Does kalms tablets increase hair growth
- How to enter a tight vagina
- Irregular periods 42 years
- Is pvc s common in young females
- Any suggestion for spitting brownish or bloody