Irregular period, birth control - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : i have a question about my birth control.
Doctor : proceed
User : my last period was 3 weeks long. my doctor said it was stress related (death in family)
User : after that period i had to go off my pills for a month for monetary reasons.
User : now that I have my pills, when do I start? I an eager to get back on.
User : still have not had a period. also wondering if it will be off since the last one was irregular
Doctor : you can start as soon as your perio this time occurs
if it delays
User : i have never gone off my pills before. i've been on them regularly for 5 years.
User : what if it doesn't come?
you need to do the pregnancy test
User : ok
User : and if not pregnant?
wait for a weeks time
and then meet an gynaecologist
if it doesnt come
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular periods birth control pill
- On birth control irregular period chances for pregnancy
- Loestrin 24 fe
- Jolessa vs seasonique
- Will taking birth control period cause irregularity in periods
- Thick discharge while pooping during pregnancy
- Thickness in throat constant swallowing
- Melasma on birth control pill irregular periods
- Urine treatment for cataract
- T3 t4 clia method abnormal values
- Irregular intake of birth control pills late period
- Levlen 28 discontinued
- Tummy tuck while having iud
- Mircette vs yaz
- Micronor vs mirena