Irregular period and brownish discharge - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have not had a period in 7 weeks. I had a baby Nov 3rd, had a regular period 6 weeks later and for the past 2 weeks have had brownish colored daily mucus, but not a full on period. No odd smell or anything, I was just wondering if this is cause for concern? I am usually irregular with periods every 7-10 weeks being normal for me. A Pregnancy test was negative 2 days ago.
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : There are other cause for delay in the periods too,
which needs to be considered.
Especially when you been having irregular periods in the past.
To help you more, can I ask a few relevant question?
User : sure
May I know your age?
User : 28
User : 3rd child
Are you breast feeding your child?
User : no
Did you have an unprotected sex recently?
User : nope
Are you working?
User : nope
When was the episode of brownish mucous discharge?
User : everyday about a teaspoon for the past 2 weeks
When was your last menstrual period?
User : Jan 7th
Are you on any medications?
Do you have diabetes/hypertension?
Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White clot passed during urinenation
- Are delayed periods normal
- Irregular periods brownish discharge pregnancy test negative advice
- Will propranolol delay periods
- Does ohss delay period
- Irregular periods brownish vaginal discharge hpt negative what else
- Irregular periods brownish discharge advise
- Gray clots during menstruation
- Irregular periods on implanon brownish discharge what is wrong
- Dark red rubbery clots during pregnancy
- Monthly period delay reasons
- Peanuts to delay periods
- How to clot a lip cut
- Clots of pus from the ear
- Irregular periods brownish discharge normal pap smear report reason