Irregular period. Have PCOD. Will that hinder pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
Would you be right person to help me with gynac consultancy
Good Evening :)
I am a General and Family Physician
I would try my best to help you within my expertize
ok... I have got PCOD
and have just got married
please proceed further
was just concerned if this would be hindrence in planning a baby
if i should start earlier than required as there may be complications as suggested by one gynac
Is your menstrual cycles regular?
May I know your age?
Definitely PCOD is a hindrance to conceive
i am taking medicines since past 6 years
earlier i used to take XXXXXXX 35
You must start trying to conceive now
as it seems to be late now
i have just got married
You must try to conceive now
And start the work up now
can i share with you one report
wait a min
Would you like to mail me?
whats your mail address
sent as an image
Let me check for it
you should receive now
Have you sent it?
I have not yet received it?
you havent received?
There seems a delay
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unani medical pcod irregular periods
- What does dull ache mean
- Minimum sperm count required pregnancy
- Dull ache in shoulder
- Minimum requirement of sperm count
- Miraqule for sperm count
- Suggest treatment for irregular periods with pcod
- Dull ache in neck and shoulder
- Will ovacet cure pcod and irregular periods
- Dull ache in left shoulder joint
- Sperm count 1 million
- 1 million sperm count treatable
- Dull ache in penis
- Irregular periods diagnosed with pcod treatment
- Pcod irregular periods does delayed period mean pregnancy