Irregular menstruation from two and a half month - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : I have period for 17 days after had no period for 2 1/2 months
User : I am not certain if I am in needing to see doctor immediately
Doctor : no period for 2 and 1/2 months?
User : I only have headaches, a slight of nausea and itch a bit on arms, leg and butt a bit. I use anti-itch cream
User : yeah
User : I had been missed period from time to time lately
User : at first I think it may be stress but now I am not certain if I do have internal bleeding somewhere
were you on any contraceptive pills
User : nope not since 2002 or before that
User : my period is not that heavy or light
Doctor : but it is not regular too
User : right
User : so what is your best recommendation?
Doctor : did you check this with your gynecologist
User : not yet
User : I just moved nearby st. XXXXXXXX and I dont know any good gyn
User : I am Deaf
Doctor : ok
you need a physical examination by a gynecologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eltroxin irregular menstruation
- 4th day of menstruation safe
- I am suffering from bursitis, can i take meticorten?
- Mental pause for women at age 50
- Can zostrix neuropathy cure burning mouth syndrome ?
- Atenolol and irregular menstruation
- Can flora q 2 cure clostridium difficile infection ?
- Duphaston for irregular menstruation
- I am suffering from canker sores, can i take kank a?
- Is zeasorb af used in the treatment of candidiasis ?
- 47 years old irregular periods
- Irregular menstruation safe days
- Irregular menstruation ovulation
- Ttc 4dpo positive ovulation test
- 4weeks late and spotting