Irregular bleeding due to birth control intrauterine device - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Doctor, I have had the mirena iud for at least 2 months now. Now about 2 wks ago i started spotting then had a period, now it's lasting for longer, I dont know what to do and how long it's suppose to last
Doctor : spottin n irregular bleeding is common wit iuds..
Doctor : many dont get used to it..
User : Well how long do u think it will last? Does it mean that my uterus lining is still thinning, and would it be best if I get it removed
Doctor : no.. its harmonal imbalance..
Doctor : if its very severe then u can go for other methods of contraceptio..
User : no it's not severe just lasting long, ready to have sex with my husband lol
Doctor : thats fine than..
Doctor : carry on.. get back to us..
Doctor : subscribe to us
Doctor : for more help..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mayo clinic exploding head syndrome
- Irregular birth control intake
- Yasmin contraceptive pill
- Microgynon 30 amp belly cramps
- Stopped femilon no periods
- Ent clinic related matter
- Continuous birth control and bleeding
- Heavy bleeding and birth control
- Missing birth control and bleeding
- Sebaceous cysts singapore clinic
- Bleeding on birth control pregnant
- Nuvaring too shallow
- Clindamycin and sciatic pain
- Fordyce spots mayo clinic
- Fever after emergency contraception