Irregular bleeding due to birth control intrauterine device - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Doctor, I have had the mirena iud for at least 2 months now. Now about 2 wks ago i started spotting then had a period, now it's lasting for longer, I dont know what to do and how long it's suppose to last
Doctor : spottin n irregular bleeding is common wit iuds..
Doctor : many dont get used to it..
User : Well how long do u think it will last? Does it mean that my uterus lining is still thinning, and would it be best if I get it removed
Doctor : no.. its harmonal imbalance..
Doctor : if its very severe then u can go for other methods of contraceptio..
User : no it's not severe just lasting long, ready to have sex with my husband lol
Doctor : thats fine than..
Doctor : carry on.. get back to us..
Doctor : subscribe to us
Doctor : for more help..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does otocome otic effect birth control
- Irregular birth control intake
- Cisplatin renal toxicity
- Fluconazole 100mg tablets
- Zithromax suspension strength
- Birth control effects on nipples
- Tindamax reduces efficacy of birth control
- Continuous birth control and bleeding
- Heavy bleeding and birth control
- Missing birth control and bleeding
- Rooibos birth control efficacy
- Doppler test results
- Effects of taking peritol and birth control
- Bleeding on birth control pregnant
- Amoxicillin storage temperature