Irregular Menstruation, Nausea and headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : I am very confused because I feel like I am pregnant but have taken a blood test which came back negative.
User : I also started my period 8 days late which only lasted for 3 days.
Doctor : ok
User : Is it possible for me to be pregnant?
when the blood test is negative and you have menstruated the possibility of pregnancy is virtually ruled out
User : So what could be going on with my body?
User : My menstrual was not like normal.
Doctor : this is menstrual irregularity
Doctor : it will happen some times or the other in every womens life
User : Does it cause you to feel like you have pregnancy symtoms?
now what symptom you have?
User : Nausea, headaches, bloated, tired.
User : Moody.
User : I just had my period last week.
the first and most important is there will be ABSENCE of mensus in pregnancy. that is the first symptom
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eltroxin irregular menstruation
- Primolut n periods resumption
- Shaking hands while taking cerazette
- Substances that quicken periods
- Atenolol and irregular menstruation
- Can ramipril stop periods
- Cerazette and frequent urination
- Duphaston for irregular menstruation
- Right time to do usg pelvis test
- Cerazette side effects itching
- Irregular menstruation safe days
- Feeling feverish and nausea with cerazette
- Irregular menstruation ovulation
- Primolut n for pushing periods
- Cerazette flow never stops