Irregular Menstruation, Nausea and headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : I am very confused because I feel like I am pregnant but have taken a blood test which came back negative.
User : I also started my period 8 days late which only lasted for 3 days.
Doctor : ok
User : Is it possible for me to be pregnant?
when the blood test is negative and you have menstruated the possibility of pregnancy is virtually ruled out
User : So what could be going on with my body?
User : My menstrual was not like normal.
Doctor : this is menstrual irregularity
Doctor : it will happen some times or the other in every womens life
User : Does it cause you to feel like you have pregnancy symtoms?
now what symptom you have?
User : Nausea, headaches, bloated, tired.
User : Moody.
User : I just had my period last week.
the first and most important is there will be ABSENCE of mensus in pregnancy. that is the first symptom
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever after 4days embryo transfer
- Eltroxin irregular menstruation
- Hace abdominoplastia afectar el ciclo menstrual
- Blood pressure diastolic under 49
- Stop deviry after period
- Atenolol and irregular menstruation
- Duphaston for irregular menstruation
- Sudden unbearable period cramps
- Whole body aches 4dpo
- Irregular menstruation safe days
- Irregular menstruation ovulation
- Raspa after miscarriage
- 4dpiui and got cold
- I used regestrone on5thmay for 3days to get periods till now
- Suger level at 480