Inverted T waves and their effect on heart - Online Doctor Chats
User : what is inverted T
Doctor : hi how can help u
User : Inverted T waves in II, III, avf are what and how they affect the heart??
i will help u in this
Doctor : Inverted T waves is an ECG finding
Doctor : suggests decreased blood supply to heart
and there is ishcemial
User : What is ischemial???
its decreased blood supply to heart
Doctor : compared to its demand
User : ok what does this condition lead to and is it very dangerous???
so the oxygen supply also reduces
only this finding does not say heart problem is there
we need see other ecg changes, age of the pateint
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
User : Doctor u still there!!!!
User : Hello doctor U still there!!!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ovarian cancer and enlarged groin lymph node
- Does stress have an effect on wpw
- Effect of high bilirubin on the heart
- What is an inverted heart valve
- Life expectancy with stage 4 ovarianomentum cancer
- Stage 4 pancreatic cancer life expectancy
- Effect of mri on heart stents
- Life expectancy metastatic tonsil cancer
- Does smoking ciggarettes affect an ekg
- Effects of glandular fever heart
- Dont take thiazide on days when drinking alcohol
- Effects of disprin of heart pateint
- Drinking beer and taking a beta blocker
- Does your heart beat fast when hungover
- Incurable ovarian cancer life expectancy