Intermittent menstrual bleed due to missed birth control pill - Online Doctor Chats
User : is someone here?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I started loestrin 24 FE almost 3 weeks ago and I've now been bleeding for 5 days.
Doctor : ok
User : It started monday night but then on tuesday I forgot to take my pill and didn't get to it for several hours later. the bleeding stopped on wednesday but started back up again that evening and got worse yesterday. still going on today.
User : Is it worse because I forgot to take the pill on tuesday?
Doctor : if you miss pill on one day
Doctor : you should take 2 pills on the following day
User : I looked on the website and it said to take it as soon as I remember.
User : I intend on stopping them anyway after I'm done with the last pill.
User : How long does the bleeding usually last for this sort of thing?
Doctor : it varies from one to other
Doctor : usually it lasts for 2-3 days
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Arthritis in ribs symptoms
- Missed first birth control pill
- Missed birth control pill spotting
- Prednisone for arthritis treatment
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Luschka joint arthritis
- Psoriasis related to arthritis
- Physiology of arthritis
- Normal to be irritable right after ovulating
- Pink spotting after period iud
- Lactation 6 months after miscarriage
- Lactating again 6 months after stopping
- Birth control pills missed period
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- Late period after taking royal jelly