Intermittent back pain in mid rib area - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Dr want to get rid of back pain
last one month have back pain
Please specify the location of pain?
it is not constant pain
Is the ache continuous or intermittent in nature?
Did you notice any factor that aggravates this pain?
not sure but may be due to sitting on chair and working for 8 hrs
may I know your age?
Do you have any other medical problem?
How is your appetite?
no other problems
have you lost weight?
The pain might be due to muscular aches.
You need to rest well.
Apply hot compresses
any medication required
if the problem persist visit an orthopedician for evaluation.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- What happen mix mobizox and alcohol
- Mid back pain and breathlessness
- Intermittent mid back pain in child
- Throbbing mid back pain
- Treatment and cure for C liver cirrhosis
- Mid back pain lightheadedness
- Treatment and cure for drug-resistant tuberculosis
- Diagnosis of drug-resistant tuberculosis
- Alcohol and sciatic pain
- Discomfort in testis causes
- Diagnosis of Fever in children
- Back pain and rib pain
- What can make your veins swollen alcohol
- Would almonds make my back hurt
- Rubbing alcohol on back