Intermittent back pain in mid rib area - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Dr want to get rid of back pain
last one month have back pain
Please specify the location of pain?
it is not constant pain
Is the ache continuous or intermittent in nature?
Did you notice any factor that aggravates this pain?
not sure but may be due to sitting on chair and working for 8 hrs
may I know your age?
Do you have any other medical problem?
How is your appetite?
no other problems
have you lost weight?
The pain might be due to muscular aches.
You need to rest well.
Apply hot compresses
any medication required
if the problem persist visit an orthopedician for evaluation.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- I have hiv and i am getting pins and needles in my hands and feet
- Hypothermia and epileptic seizures
- I am a 50 year male and always tired
- Lower back pain at 8 months pregnan
- I have uneven chest bones
- Mottled skin lower back pain
- Mid back pain and breathlessness
- Lower back red mottled skin
- Intermittent mid back pain in child
- Moving part under skin on lower back
- Movements in lower back
- Throbbing mid back pain
- Back pain and rib pain
- I have numbness inside my upper and lower lip
- Mid back pain lightheadedness