Intermenstrual spotting due to hormonal abnormality - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : HI I had brown spotting staring on sept 4 and lasted for 5-6 days and I have had mild cramping since then. Im 27 female sexually active and on Alesse 28. I have normal menstral periods. My last one started aug 20
User : the spotting was light but had a couple times where it was really mucusy and I took a HPT yesterday and it was negitive.
User : I just want to know what else it could possibly be
do u have fever?
User : no'
Doctor : it may be hdue to harmonal abnormolity
or else infection
User : what kind of infections could cause this?
or else any anotomical disturbance in the uterus/cervix
is it curdy ?
User : no more mucus and light spotting
discharge is seen in chlamydis/candidiasis/gonorrheaa
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Baby skin allergy natural medicine
- Hormone imbalance abnormal ecg
- Food allergy and behcets
- Tinea versicolor hormone abnormalities
- Levonelle intermenstrual bleeding
- Abnormal hormone levels in women
- Norethisterone to induce bleed
- Symptoms of abnormal hormone levels
- Vitamin b skin allergy rash
- Noriday and implanon irregular bleeding
- Abnormal bleeding pap smear report shows inflammation hormonal imbalance
- How long will it take me to bleed on utovlan
- Baby got skin allergy having cerelac
- Meftal spas heavy bleeding
- Fissures in baby and milk allergy