Interaction of Oral pill with vitamin pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I just recently started taking ortho tri cyclen lo about a month ago and i have two questions. #1 is it still okay if i take the pill "roughly" around the same time every evening? for example I take it around 9:30 but sometimes i forget and take the pill around 10 or 10:30. Does that affect the affectiveness of the pill? #2 I just started taking vitamin pills called "be whole" by GNC that contain doesages of many vitamins and i was wondering if that could have an affect on the birth control i am taking?
How can i help you?
Please give me a mintue to go througt the problem.
User : okay thank you
Thanks for waiting.
Doctor : The effectiveness of the medication does not reduce when you have minor alterations in the timings.
And nor with the vitamin supplementation.
Do not make gross alteration in the timings like taking one in the morning and one in the evening.
Do not skip the drug.
Is there any other query?
User : no, you answered my question thoroughly thank you!
Thanks for consulting.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vitamin b complex oral dosage
- Queries on oral contraceptive pills
- Intercourse after period completion bled the next day advise
- Side effect of uta
- Usage of niacin supplement
- Can you tell me if my blood test is normal
- Oral contraceptive pills poisoning
- Side effect of nitrazepam
- Side effect of moxif
- Suffering form fever hot spots teething taking paracetamol recommendations
- Mri of cervical spine taken findings and treatment
- Addiction to masturbation affecting normal life suggestions
- Vitamin b complex oral
- Usage of navidoxine
- Oral vitamins for hair growth