Interaction between St.John's wort and Ecstasy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i've recently bought some St. Johns Wort for the first time in attempts to combat my mild-medium levels of depression
User : but I plan to take ecstasy in about 12 days, and heard it could be dangerous
User : the mix, that is.
Doctor : yes
User : well how dangerous is it?
Doctor : It is very dangerous if taken before the levels of either drug is not metabolised completely in the persons body
Doctor : what is yur age
Doctor : and occupaion
User : 20
User : student
Doctor : Is it the first time you take this medicine
User : st johns, yes
User : do you think it's potentially fatal, or relatively safe? i have no prior medical issues
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : look it depends on the individuals metabolic capability
User : right. well I don't plan to take much E, maybe 1-2 pills
Doctor : Ok
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ecstasy and mono
- Stomach bulging after l1 fracture
- Ecstasy twitching
- Spotting and ecstasy
- Baseball size infection of arm had breast cancer
- What are the side effects of atarax?
- Is chills a side effect of amikacin?
- Thyroxine and ecstasy
- Is hives a side effect of amnesteem?
- Can i have cold and flu tablets in pregnancy
- Is fever a side effect of anafranil?
- Is heartburn a side effect of advil?
- Hemorrhoids ecstasy
- Multiple lipomas around trunk forehand
- When can we have sex after starting of birth control