Intentional weight loss method to stay fit - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi'
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : is there any proper method to reduce weight without side effects
User : will VLCC or inspiration help me out?
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Doctor : r u there?
User : 30,F,software engineer,married with one kid,5.1,68
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor : k
Doctor : ur over wt by the standards
User : k
User : how do i reduce?
Doctor : u can do by intentional wt loss
Doctor : Intentional weight loss is the process of consciously making and executing a plan to decrease total body weight.
User : could u explain in detail?
Doctor : ntentional weight loss is a deliberate attempt to lose weight. Although there are many programmes to help lose weight, the only proven long-term and safe method is to burn more calories than are ingested. This is achieved either by reducing the caloric intake (eat less food or healthier food) or by increasing the energy expenditure (exercise more). Often, behaviour modification techniques like eating smaller portions are also used to help control eating habits.
User : wat do i need to do
Doctor : Few tips to bring about weight loss as well as ensuring good health: Doctor : Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and grain products like wheat.
User : having oats wil help this?
Doctor : yeah
Doctor : Increase the consumption of complex carbohydrates like whole wheat, millet (jowar) and barley (bajra)
Doctor : Restrict refined products such as flour (maida) and its products such as bread, noodles, macaronis and pastas in regular diet
Doctor : Restrict fat and cholesterol rich foods. Only non-vegetarian foods (like eggs and dairy products) are good sources of cholesterol, however saturated fatty acids present in butter, ghee, vanaspati and coconut get metabolised to cholesterol in our body
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen upper lip after stitches 1 week
- Tingling lips after surgery
- Dizzy spells old age exercise
- Chronic asthma gall bladder removal ibs weight loss methods
- Im 4ft 11 inch i want to increasethe height
- Diet fitness and weight loss
- Can i smoke pot after lipo
- Numbness in upper lip after tonsillectomy
- Hashimotos weight loss for weight loss
- Suffering from pcod cyst removed weight loss methods
- Swollen lips after painting
- Is there any allopathic medicine for pe
- My 5 year old has cloudy pee and a belly ache
- Hi there i am 28yrs old 5ft 2in weight 175lbs i have hypo
- Suggest some diet fitness and weight loss tips