Insomnia,stress - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : I have insomnia
User : And have tried everything
User : And the only thing that has worked has been seconal
User : I was given it when i had my appendix removed
User : I am without a doctor right now
User : And going through a lot of stress and having a lot of problems sleeping. What should I do?
Since wher are you having this problem.
and may i know your age and gender?
User : Since I was 4
User : 23 year old male
There are various sedatives available in treating insomnia.
But as this is an online consultation only.
I cannot prescribe those in view of side effects.
User : Trust me doc, I don't have time to right all of them down in the remaining time
User : I go 3 days without sleep
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Adductor brevis pain
- Does z pack intake cause chest tightness and light headedness
- Adductor groin strain
- Adult onset degenerative scoliosis
- Feel pressure and burning in my nose and smells blood
- Have insomnia stress anxiety what can help
- Insomnia stress impending doom
- Having signs of insomnia and stress on eyes
- Emotional stress nausea insomnia
- Mononucleosis in adults contagious
- Acute hydrops treatment
- Could the high bpm be due to anxiety
- Suffering from breathinganemia and anxiety attacks
- Could stress be the cause of bleeding brown
- Increased anxiety stress and insomnia after quitting smoking