Insomnia,stress - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : I have insomnia
User : And have tried everything
User : And the only thing that has worked has been seconal
User : I was given it when i had my appendix removed
User : I am without a doctor right now
User : And going through a lot of stress and having a lot of problems sleeping. What should I do?
Since wher are you having this problem.
and may i know your age and gender?
User : Since I was 4
User : 23 year old male
There are various sedatives available in treating insomnia.
But as this is an online consultation only.
I cannot prescribe those in view of side effects.
User : Trust me doc, I don't have time to right all of them down in the remaining time
User : I go 3 days without sleep
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- First aid hit in the balls
- Does zoloft side effect cause anxiety
- Have insomnia stress anxiety what can help
- Insomnia stress impending doom
- Having signs of insomnia and stress on eyes
- Firm round skin colored bump on face
- Could anxiety lead to cooling sensation in body
- Fits disease
- Fluid around the heart of newborn
- Could i switch back to ativan after taking klonopin
- Emotional stress nausea insomnia
- Fizzing sensation in head
- What is the treatment for anxiety and intrusive thoughts
- Is it harmful to take combination of deanxit and nortriplytine
- Increased anxiety stress and insomnia after quitting smoking