Insect bite - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I have a question.
User : I woke up this morning with a burn-like mark on my fore-arm. And i think it might be a spider bight, but i'm not too sure.
what are ur symptoms?
User : well, last night i had a little fever, chills, and a head-ache.
after the bite or before?
User : Not sure. I just noticed it this morning, but the symptoms occured around 2 am last night.
any itching sensation ?
User : No, no itching or burning.
redness or pain at the site of the bite?/
User : Very red. It looks like a burn or whelp. No pain though.
swelling at the site of bite?
User : yes,
let us assume it as some insect bite
here are some general tips to follow
Wash the site of the spider bite well with soap and water.
Doctor : Apply a cool compress or ice pack over the spider bite location.
Doctor : take tab tylenol two times a day to relieve the pain
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sore throat insect bites
- Bumps on clitoral cover
- Dermovate insect bites
- How dangerous is low hemoglobin
- Little clear bumps just inside nostril
- Is hypothermia a painful death
- Insect bite on or near clitoris
- Delayed reaction to flu shot
- Bumps on nipples male clear squeeze
- What can an eeg diagnosis
- Lower extremity edema differential diagnosis
- White bumps in cleavage
- Small raised circular bumps
- Insect bites causing blindness
- Insect bite on my eye