Insect bite - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I have a question.
User : I woke up this morning with a burn-like mark on my fore-arm. And i think it might be a spider bight, but i'm not too sure.
what are ur symptoms?
User : well, last night i had a little fever, chills, and a head-ache.
after the bite or before?
User : Not sure. I just noticed it this morning, but the symptoms occured around 2 am last night.
any itching sensation ?
User : No, no itching or burning.
redness or pain at the site of the bite?/
User : Very red. It looks like a burn or whelp. No pain though.
swelling at the site of bite?
User : yes,
let us assume it as some insect bite
here are some general tips to follow
Wash the site of the spider bite well with soap and water.
Doctor : Apply a cool compress or ice pack over the spider bite location.
Doctor : take tab tylenol two times a day to relieve the pain
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Feel sick pain in center chest
- White center red ring dog
- Sore throat insect bites
- Had sex while she was on her period and now it hurts when i pee
- Dermovate insect bites
- Insect bite on or near clitoris
- Quick sharp pain in center of chest
- Dead center of chest lump
- My knees hurt when i stand for a long time
- Knees that are swollen,lumpy,misshapen and hurt
- Lump on top of testicle that hurts when squeezed
- Labia minora lump and hurts when i pee
- Normal range of pus cells in stool
- Insect bite on my eye
- Insect bites causing blindness