Insect bite causing swelling in penis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can I help you ?
User : my son is 5 yrs old
Doctor : Ok
User : day before yesterday night he complained of pain near penis and since yesterday morning his penis is swollen
Doctor : Go on
Doctor : Ok.
User : when we checked with the pead in mangalore,
Doctor : Was there i\an insect bite ?
User : he prescribed xyzal syrup,zifi 100 dt
Doctor : Ok.
User : i am not sure, as he will wear his shorts every day
Doctor : How many doses have you given him ?
User : wat are the other reasons for this
User : yesterday night 5ml, today morning 5 ml syrup
Doctor : What was the pediatrician opinion ?
User : and 1 tablet each time
User : he said that it might be insect bite
Doctor : Ok. Has it not reduced at all since then ?
User : and prescribed for 3 days
User : it has reduced a little bit
Doctor : Ok. This shows that the drug ha worked
Doctor : I mean the medicine
User : but was worried why it will happen
User : i understood
Doctor : It could most probably be an insect bite
Doctor : and it will subside over time
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Uncircumcised male tight and difficult to pull back foreskin cure
- Live intrauterine gestation in cephalic presentation
- Can the blood from frenulum tear cause pregnancy
- Insect bites on tip of penis
- Ant bites on penis swelling
- Cause of swelling penis entrance
- Bumps on the shaft of the penis sometimes itchy suggestion
- Difficulty in retracting the foreskin of the penis circumcision needed
- Pelvicalyceal system cephalic presentation
- Have dermatitis in glans penis following circumcision
- Cephalic longitudinal lie
- Allergic as a cause for penis swelling
- Tips for ant or insect bites in penis
- A single live intrauterine foetus with cephalic presentation
- Cephalosporin in g6pd patients