Injury to the urinary bladder - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hui
Doctor : Hi'
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi I am XXX from Bangalore
Doctor : Hello XXX.
User : may I where r u from
Doctor : XXX.
User : Thank you..Sir/ Madam long back I had a serious injury to my urinary bladder
Doctor : Ok
User : but I dont have any problem now...but still I fear since it is a sensitive part
User : can i go for a treatment or just leave it since i dont have any prob
Doctor : Since the injury is now healed there is nothing to worry about.
User : Injury means i dashed one iron rod n I feel there could be some prob
Doctor : Was there any blood in the urine then?
User : can u pls give me some doctors address or your address so that i can go for a check up
User : no there was no blood
Doctor : You can use the search a doctor/hospital feature on our homepage to find a doctor in your area.
Doctor : If there is no blood there is nothing to worry about.
Doctor : Do you have any problem urinating now?
User : no problem now as well
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Then there is nothing to worry about.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for urinary bladder injury
- Alcohol the night before mcv test
- Does alcohol increase bleeding postpartum
- Urinary bladder injury causes
- Touched urine and got infected with mono are they related
- Taking doxycycline for some time have frequent urination normal
- Diseases related to alchoholism
- Black oily stools from alcohol
- Diagnosis of urinary bladder injury
- Drink alcohol black spots eyes
- Symptoms of urinary bladder injury
- Swelling and burning sensation on penis looking for cure
- Have blood in urine should i go to emergency room
- Have indwelling catheter in urethra is it safe to masturbate
- Treatment and cure for urinary bladder injury