Injury in testicles, pain, ultrasound identifies mild varicocele. What should i do? - Online Doctor Chats
i was having pain in my testicles most times
yes, we had chatted about it last time
i consulted a dr. over here
they asked me to take a scan.
in scan they identified a mild vericocele
u want the size from report?
RT 4.0 X2.0
You mean in Millimetres ?
is this the size of the testicle ?
they told its mild
Do u still have the pain ?
yes some times
ok one Quick Question here
does it cause any problem
have your doctors given you any medications for your pain ?
No, a mild varicocele, is usually harmless
yes but dont have the tablet now
so the pain is not a issue now, i guess
then it is fine
do u feel that you have a bag of worms like appearance , in the testicles ?
some times my testicle become small some times its normal some times its extened
is tht noraml?
the change is common, due to accumulation of sputum
and also this happens with changes in temperature
unless, you feel that the scrotal bag is enlarged and feels like writhing worms , in a bag, then it is not a issue
whether it needs frequent check up?
if it a very small, then there is no need to treat it
and it will not be a issue
ok fine dr.
any precasion is to be done?
do not wear tight fitting underwear or garments
and always be careful, when u riding a bike, so that the testicles are not affected
hmmm fine dr.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vaginal burning with thyroiditis
- Swollen itchy scrotum
- Weed and burning in throat
- Pain in testicle scan done detected mild varicocele any treatment
- Treatment for burning urethra
- Tablets for mild varicocele
- Fluoroscopy versus ultrasound in pain
- Diagnosed with mild varicocele perfect menstrual cycle visit a urologist
- Had pain in testicle scrotal ultrasound normal ultrasound reliable
- Testicular pain causing shortness of breath
- Scrotum loose skin removal surgery
- Can you use trimovate on burns
- Sore inflamed tissue around testical
- Vaginal burning when wipe
- My scrotum itches and is slightly inflamed