Injury in testicles, pain, ultrasound identifies mild varicocele. What should i do? - Online Doctor Chats
i was having pain in my testicles most times
yes, we had chatted about it last time
i consulted a dr. over here
they asked me to take a scan.
in scan they identified a mild vericocele
u want the size from report?
RT 4.0 X2.0
You mean in Millimetres ?
is this the size of the testicle ?
they told its mild
Do u still have the pain ?
yes some times
ok one Quick Question here
does it cause any problem
have your doctors given you any medications for your pain ?
No, a mild varicocele, is usually harmless
yes but dont have the tablet now
so the pain is not a issue now, i guess
then it is fine
do u feel that you have a bag of worms like appearance , in the testicles ?
some times my testicle become small some times its normal some times its extened
is tht noraml?
the change is common, due to accumulation of sputum
and also this happens with changes in temperature
unless, you feel that the scrotal bag is enlarged and feels like writhing worms , in a bag, then it is not a issue
whether it needs frequent check up?
if it a very small, then there is no need to treat it
and it will not be a issue
ok fine dr.
any precasion is to be done?
do not wear tight fitting underwear or garments
and always be careful, when u riding a bike, so that the testicles are not affected
hmmm fine dr.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Igg positive cmv abortion
- Gastric pain in testis
- Consulting doctor for abortion in karaikudi
- Pain in testicle scan done detected mild varicocele any treatment
- Cipla abortion kit instructions
- Tablets for mild varicocele
- Fluoroscopy versus ultrasound in pain
- Left testicular pain when gassy or pooping
- Diagnosed with mild varicocele perfect menstrual cycle visit a urologist
- Had pain in testicle scrotal ultrasound normal ultrasound reliable
- Testicle pain and gauldblatter
- Gharelu nuskhe testicles pain
- How effective pill cytopan for abortion
- Cocaine and the abortion pill
- Gerd and testicular pain