Injured shoulder ligaments - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
User : ?
User : Hello are you there?
User : ok. i guess i better not sign up for this
User : ??
User : Hi i have been having shoulder pains for a little while now. I'm a baseball player, and i got tendonitis about a year ago. Whenever I work out and do thngs like pushups, I feel my shoulder almsot popping in and out of place and it's painful. When I spin my arm around in a circle I feel it like cracking. I talked to one doctor online already and he told me that I have a lax shoulder joint and partially injured ligaments around the shoulder joint. Does this sound like what is going on? Please tell me a little more
Doctor : Hi
let me read
User : ok
yes there is injury to shoulder joint ligaments
User : what should be done about it?
Doctor : have you consulted doctor for this problem?
User : i have not yet seen an orthopedic doctor in person no
User : i will soon though
User : in the meanwhile thouigh, is there anything that will help me opposed to hurt me?
Doctor : you need to rest the shoulder
and you can take painkillers if you experience pain
User : if i am scheduled to work out with a swimming program tomorow night is that still okay?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How are damaged ligaments and injured muscles repaired
- Shoulder ligament tear
- Tietze syndrome causes
- Ayurvedic treatment for pimples injured ligaments
- Remedies for ligament tear in shoulder
- Osteonecrosis causes
- Compartment syndrome causes
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of piperazine?
- Phlebitis causes
- Is fruit-like breath odor a side effect of medrol?
- Underarm odor injured shoulder
- Is skin rash and itching a side effect of pentasa?
- Is itching of the skin a side effect of pegintron?
- Is depersonalization a side effect of propranolol?
- Acute tubular necrosis causes