Ingrowing nails - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I have problem with my toe nail
User : both legs
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : in one hand finger also it started
Doctor : what exactly happening wd the nails?
User : age 30: male india,Engineer,married,171cm, 80 kg
User : ingrowing nails
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : suger i chked 5 times no prbs
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : other things also i dont think it will be there
User : 6 months over
User : 6 months i took antifungal tab.....
Doctor : Copious applications of dried powdered alum are sufficient to cure every case of ingrowing nail in about 5 days. The applications are not painful in the least, and the destruction of the pathologic tissue results in the formation of a hard, resistant, and non-sensitive bed for the nail, a perfect cure for the ingrowing
Doctor : Apply a fomentation of soap and water for 24 hours beforehand and then pour the alum into the space between the nail and its bed, lampooning with cotton to keep the alum in place, and repeating the application daily. The suppuration rapidly dries up, and pain and discomfort are relieved almost at
Doctor : r u there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor : hi
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fusic acid cream ingrowing toe nail
- Symptoms of Dark circles
- Hook nails nail shapes
- Bruised toe nail nails
- Why am i getting random bruises all over body
- Have popping pimple on neck what treatment should be done
- Have had itchy bumps near anus suggest some effective cream
- Diagnosis of Bee sting
- Treatment and cure for Bee sting
- Have less beard and moustache growth is there any treatment
- Symptoms of Developmental dyspraxia
- Diagnosis of Developmental dyspraxia
- Nail fungus nail removal
- Have acne on face what treatment should be done
- Nail lacquer for nail fungus