Information on toe nail fungus infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi, my doctor said i have toe nail fungus.....My toenail just fell off, there is a thin layer of another nail it seems like or mabea it is really hard skin. I'm not sure what to do? trim it off or what?
Doctor : The nail will grow back by itself slowly, there is nothing to worry, just continue applying any cream that your doctor gave you
User : He gave me nothing, said there was nothing i could do
Doctor : Ok
User : but will it grow wrong? or what
Doctor : It will grow back.
Doctor : You can apply any cream with Clotrimazole in it.
User : what will that do for it?
Doctor : It is an antifungal for the infection
User : ok could i rub that on all my infected nails?
Doctor : Yes
User : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medicine for nail fungus infection
- Diverticulitis thin stool
- Diverticulitis stool shape
- Diflucan for nail fungus infection
- Dizziness during pregnancy early symptom
- Toe nail fungus cream
- How long do people live with peutz jeghers
- Sigmoid diverticulosis without diverticulitis
- My neck hurts and my throat hurts when i swallow
- Providencia stuartii infection icd 9
- Minocycline toe nail fungus
- Flagyl treatment for diverticulitis
- How long does the ovex tablet stay in your system
- Hydrocortisone mixed with monistat for yeast infection
- Lamisil toe nail fungus