Information on food poisoning - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : could u explain abt food poison
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 27/m/single
Doctor : k
Doctor : Food poisoning refers to poisoning that occurs due to eating foods contaminated with toxins or poisonous substances secreted by some bacteria. Food poisoning is more common in areas with poor sanitation or living conditions (often occurs in community feasts, cooked and served under unhygienic conditions or food stored under such conditions for several hours).
User : whats the differnt between ulcer and food poison
Doctor : r u having food poisoning or ulcers??
Doctor : both are different
Doctor : r u there?
User : first i had foo poison...
Doctor : k
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Walnut milk health benefits
- Pregnant chance at age 43
- Blood pressure for over 60s
- 5th metatarsal fracture not healing
- Twitching fluttering varicose veins
- What is the effect of high esr rate in body
- Old women pregnancy over 45
- Fart a lot food poisoning
- Food poisoning purple tongue
- Hands tingling food poisoning
- Food poisoning halobacterium
- T cell count below 50
- Treatment for elephanthiasis
- Welts after food poisoning
- Vitamin b12 deficiency high blood pressure cholesterol