Information on food poisoning - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : could u explain abt food poison
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 27/m/single
Doctor : k
Doctor : Food poisoning refers to poisoning that occurs due to eating foods contaminated with toxins or poisonous substances secreted by some bacteria. Food poisoning is more common in areas with poor sanitation or living conditions (often occurs in community feasts, cooked and served under unhygienic conditions or food stored under such conditions for several hours).
User : whats the differnt between ulcer and food poison
Doctor : r u having food poisoning or ulcers??
Doctor : both are different
Doctor : r u there?
User : first i had foo poison...
Doctor : k
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Obturator nerve injury
- Difference between cortisone and hydrocortisone
- Thoracic inlet x-ray
- Nasal inflammation remedies
- Fart a lot food poisoning
- Food poisoning purple tongue
- Hands tingling food poisoning
- Z pack and cough medicine
- Transgenders mtf injectable estrogen doses
- Best diet for ms sufferers
- Vaginal strep infection
- Food poisoning halobacterium
- Welts after food poisoning
- Locust thorn injury
- Low folate levels in women