Information on endoscopy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Doctor, if i go to the doctor.. I have acid reflux, I think.. and will they shove a tube down my throat or something to check about it?
Doctor : it epends on the symptoms
Doctor : if your symptoms are mild mild they will offer you medications first
User : Well, I am nauseous alot, I cant eat or drink anything without there being pain, it's been like.. 6 days? And ive gone to a doctor before, they offered me medications. but they didn't work too much.
User : And im afraid they'll shove things down my throat&the sort.;
Doctor : if your symptoms are severe they ll do proper physical exmination and investigative procedures to get to know more abuot condition
User : Like tubes down my throat..?
Doctor : Some times they ll do endoscopy
Doctor : which involves tubes
User : Oh.. is there any other way, like such of the ultrasound type?
User : Or xrays?
Doctor : barium swallow is there
Doctor : but in these days physicians rarely practising that
User : I see'
User : thanks for ur help doctor.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Norethisterone flatulence
- Stomach cramps and pooping blood
- Melofribrosis and leg cramps
- Endoscopy scan
- Endoscopy granularity
- Menstrual cramp pain on my left side
- Tablet endoscopy
- After an endoscopy
- Sweaty and faint when had bowel movement
- Nasal endoscopy
- Left shoulder cramp while pooping
- 2 missed periods cramping hair loss
- Period cramps under left ribs
- Spicy burps
- What are bloated stomach and thirsty symptoms of