Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Information on encysted hydrocele - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3607 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   my son is suffering from encipted hydrocele, what does it excactly mean? please explain
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   he is of 7 years and premeture birth of 7 months
Doctor :   ok
User :   please explain
Doctor :   since how long
User :   2 months back
Doctor :   Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
Doctor :   it is
Doctor :   congenital ?
Doctor :   its a painless build up of watery
Doctor :   fluidaround one or both testicles
Doctor :   its swells up the groin and scrotal area
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor