Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Information on customized for eye loss during childhood - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i hwlp you?
User :   hi
User :   i want to know details about eye
Doctor :   ok
User :   my sister is not having one eye,she has lossed in her childhood
Doctor :   ok
User :   now we want to get an eye for my sister
User :   how can it possible????????
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependants: Yes/No
User :   age is 20 years
User :   female
User :   XXX
User :   XXX
User :   single
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what exactly do you mean by getting an eye?
User :   to buy a real eye for her
User :   is it possible an eye operation?????????//
Doctor :   you can go for customised eye
User :   means
Doctor :   it means that you can prepare an eye ball very similar to the natural one
Doctor :   but not the natural one
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor