Information about tonsillectomy? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
How can I help you?
Just want to know about tosilectomy
This is a procedure which is done in children when they have more than 3-5 episodes of tonsillitis in a year.
It is a small procedure and a very commonly done one too
is it done for indivicual of more than 30 age as well
Usually the tonsils regress in size at this age.
Can you tell me the clinical background?
but one of the doctors have suggested for the surgery of tonsills
What are the symptoms?
what is the age of the person etc
I will need all the details
there in pain in the neck, inflation & this usully occurs whenever the season changes & is continuaing since last 7 to 10 years
This happens approximately twice a year?
3 to 4 times a year
Then you should get it done
what surgery or test
The surgery should be tonsillectomy
prior to that, basic tests would be needed
ok thanks for the suggestion
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Withdrawals from oxy elite pro
- Aphthous mouth ulcers treatment
- Teenage tonsillectomy
- Smz-tmp for strep throat
- Tonsillectomy drawbacks
- Woke up stabbing pain in thigh
- Perks of tonsillectomy
- Worms in stomach in infants
- Severe sinus infection death
- Oxycodone for tonsillectomy
- Maxillary sinus infection symptoms
- Woke up with hamstring pain
- Woke up with a throbbing headache in back of my head
- Sprays for sinus relief
- Disadvantages of tonsillectomy