Information about tonsillectomy? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
How can I help you?
Just want to know about tosilectomy
This is a procedure which is done in children when they have more than 3-5 episodes of tonsillitis in a year.
It is a small procedure and a very commonly done one too
is it done for indivicual of more than 30 age as well
Usually the tonsils regress in size at this age.
Can you tell me the clinical background?
but one of the doctors have suggested for the surgery of tonsills
What are the symptoms?
what is the age of the person etc
I will need all the details
there in pain in the neck, inflation & this usully occurs whenever the season changes & is continuaing since last 7 to 10 years
This happens approximately twice a year?
3 to 4 times a year
Then you should get it done
what surgery or test
The surgery should be tonsillectomy
prior to that, basic tests would be needed
ok thanks for the suggestion
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fluttering feelings in throat and digestive issues
- Otitis media transmission
- Teenage tonsillectomy
- Tonsillectomy drawbacks
- Too much saliva medications
- When digeplex tablet is used
- Perks of tonsillectomy
- Medical everything tastes weird
- Oxycodone for tonsillectomy
- Digestion hot water lightheaded
- Spasmo digestin for what used
- Swallowing a quarter medical opinion
- Digene tablet urine yellow
- Disadvantages of tonsillectomy
- Best unani medicine in mouth ulcer