Influence of drugs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : what if a person takes tessalon 6 iborven ristirel and xanax every nite
Doctor : Can you mention the generic name of these drugs?
User : she acts like she is drunk and slurs her words and sounds like that when she wakes up too
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : female
User : 250
User : 5'7
User : not sure of the other generic names
Doctor : Were these drugs given under prescription? For what condition is she using this?
User : but the tessalon is a sleeping pill
Doctor : Can you mention her age?
User : xanax for depession
User : 52
Doctor : Did she consult a physician?
User : ristiril is sleeping pill
User : she had a drug problem and we think she is miss using them
Doctor : What health problem does she have?
User : none
Doctor : It indicates that she is abusing the drugs. I suggest that you get her a physician consultation as soon as possible.
Doctor : She may need to go to a de-addiction centre and she may need psychotherapy or behaviour therapy.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What drugs are sulfa drugs
- Proxyvon capsule information
- Circumvallate papillae causes by meth
- Can crystal meth cause ulcers
- Psychological influences on drug use
- Pregnancy weight gain week 24
- Drug amphetamine drugs
- Driving under influence of drugs
- Amitriptyline 25 mg weight loss
- Proxyvon capsule defects
- What is atenolol 25 mg
- Pregnancy termination at 24 weeks
- Diltiazem er 240 mg capsules
- Does crystal meth causes a shooting
- Drug interactions with other drugs