Inflammatory bowel syndrome - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
User : I have been diagnoses with I
User : IBS
User : and am only 17 , but i feel like its something worse
User : can a 17 year old get cancer
inflammatory bowel syndrome
is one of the risk factor
but not the sole cause
User : when i push on my intestines, it doesnt hurt, and i have no blood in stool
User : but i have pains that feel pinchy and achy
User : and i have anxiety disorder, so it makes me scared about it
User : Is it normal to have pains in the same spot for about a month
User : kinda in the same spot
User : How would i know if its something worse than IBS
if you are doubtful
you must go for a scan first
if it is normal
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is fainting spells a side effect of mysoline?
- Nuns who are medical doctors
- Is fever or chills a side effect of mifeprex?
- Drugs/medication for Inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Is trouble sleeping a side effect of dovobet?
- Is dark urine a side effect of levetiracetam?
- Hand swelling in dog
- Inflammatory bowel syndrome causes
- Treatment and cure for inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Diagnosis of inflammatory bowel syndrome
- My kid doesnt take lactogen
- Quarter sized growth under dogs skin
- Hemoragic gastrointestional in dogs
- Symptoms of inflammatory bowel syndrome
- Is dizziness a side effect of lo loestrin fe?